Monday, March 16, 2009

We're back!!!


To start off with good news...Lauryn has lost her two first teeth. This is a picture of her with her $$$. The first came out easy but the second was pretty hard to get out and very painful. It was hanging on for dear life. She deserved every penny she got from the Tooth Fairy. Great job Lauryn!!!

( They're buddies)

Life has been crazy this last month. I haven't done much blogging. As most of you probably know my sweet father-in-law passed away the end of February. It has been one of the hardest things I have ever had to go through. My sweet Alan has had a very hard time and it hurts me so bad to see him go through this. Alan's mom, Kathy, is really struggling and I wish so bad I could take her pain away. I can't even imagine how they are feeling right now. I know how sad I feel and I can't imagine how they feel. We're so lucky to have each other to lean on. I have learned one very important lesson (which I've known before) but have never really had to live it. That is, it doesn't matter what clothes we wear, what cars we drive or how big our house is. What matters is who we love and how we show it. You never know what might happen tomorrow, so make today count. Alans mom has put pictures everywhere in her house of her and Bruce throughout their life together. I love seeing him everywhere. It reminds me of what a great life they had together. One picture frame says "Some people come into our life and end up changing our world" This has become one of my favorite phrases. It is so true.

On a happier note...I downloaded pictures from my camera and this is what I found....


HMMMMM. I wonder who it was taking pictures with my camera????? MADDIE!!!!
...Yummy Mac and Cheese...


...Nice Alphabet ....




....Very artistic....a little crooked... but nice...


...I've saved the best for last......

...don't encourage her Daddy...ha ha .....
GOOD TIMES...GOOD TIMES.... I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!

8 comments:

  1. It is so hard to get your lives back to normal when you lose someone. I am sorry for what you guys have been through. I am here if you need me.
    Congrats to Lauryn for losing her first 2 teeth. Allie has 2 loose teeth and she can't wait to get her money from the tooth-fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about your father in law. My heart goes out to them. Although I have never expirenced the loss of a parent I can understand how they must feel after loosing Kenner. your girls are getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am glad you decided to keep your blog. Man I think our tooth fairy is cheap. He should ask other what's fair. I love the pictures that Miss Maddie took.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the card and for the lip glosses for the girls! I hate watching friends hurt. Thanks for letting us bring dinner. From the amount of people at the viewing, your father-in-law must have touched many people and been a wonderful person. I am sorry for your families loss. You are right though, all that matters is love. We shouldn't complicate life when it really is so simple. Thanks for reminding us!!! We love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your father-in-law.. lots of love to you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your daughter might have a real talent for photography:) I am also sorry to hear about your father-in-law. I hope that you are feeling better also. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures! haha!
    Thanks for this post, it made me cry! We really do need to enjoy every day that we have! I'm glad to have you in my life, Kristin! You and Alan are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Kristin!!! It has been way to long. What a beautiful family you have...three girls! How lucky are you! I'd love to hear from you. I have signed up for a blog but haven't gotten further than that. I am on facebook though or you can email me.

    ReplyDelete