Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring, Yeah!!!


I haven't posted in a long time. I've been really busy and blogging hasn't been on my top 10 list. But, Alan's sister, Jamie, just posted a spotlight on Lauryn and I logged on to read it. I figured I'm here so I might as well post. I realized how much I've missed reading blogs. I've been trying to accomplish some other goals I've set for myself and my time is limited (like everyone else, I know) Life is good, busy, but good. I've been enjoying the nice weather and taking advantage of every moment I have with my girls. I love them so much. I wanted to post some pics of them to show you how much they've grown over the last few months. It's crazy how fast time flies :)




10 comments:

  1. They are getting so big. They are such cute little girls:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh!! You say time flies? Look at Kamryn.. she's not a baby anymore!! Glad to catch up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW everytime I see their pictures I can't believe how big they are. Let the girls know that we love them and think about them often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are those girls!!! Sooo darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These girls are so stinkin cute and we miss them too much!
    give them hugs and kisses from all of us!
    XOxO

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys make cute babies!!! Time does fly-it makes you take moments like those and treasure them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job on trying to accomplish some goals!! I need to do some goal setting of my own. CUTE CUTE family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kristen,It's Rachael Spicer Price. Your girls are darling. Love the name Madalyn, it's just like my Madalyn. I was so sad to hear about Alan's dad. Hope all is well

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy to see you blogging again! Thank you for your sweet comment. You are too nice to me! We need to get our girls together soon. I have been so terrible about that lately, but we have had a hard time staying healthy. Dallas LOVES Kamryn! She just wants to eat her up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your girls are so sweet! Don't you just love Spring! We need to get together sometime for lunch!

    ReplyDelete