Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Kamryn's 1 year old pictures



Yesterday, I borrowed my dear friend Jenica's camera (Thanks Jenica) and took some pictures of my girls. I had a great time taking them. I didn't realize how fun photography could me. I guess with the right equipment anything can be fun, yes anything.... ha-ha. Anyway, I posted a few pics of them. Let me know what you think.







This one's a little yellow!!!



This one's a little washed out!!!


I don't think I did too bad of a job for an amateur!!!

12 comments:

  1. I love all of them! you did great, and im sure it helps that your kids are just so natuarally darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look awesome Kristen! What type of camera does she have. I WANT ONE! You could seriously go pro. No joking around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous girlies! It really can't be to hard to get a cute picture of those three. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job, Marietti!! Be honest, were you whispering swear words to the girls to make them smile?? I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures. Your girls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so cute! We would love to go to the splash pad with you guys next week! Call my cell...we disconnected our house phone. 528-2719

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the photos Kristin!! Your girls look gorgeous as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jamie... you know me too well. I only swore a few times. I did pretty well considering the circumstances. Thank goodness I didn't have a nervous breakdown like I did the last time I tried this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so cute! I love the one of all three of them on your header! Beautiful little girls!!

    ReplyDelete