Saturday, February 7, 2009

Wow, what a beautiful temple!!!


Yesterday, we went to the Draper Temple Open House. Alan took the day off work and just the 5 of us went down together as a family. It was such a great experience. The girls we so behaved and reverent while we were there. Maddie kept telling all of us the "SHHHHH, we in duh tempa" They walked around quietly and held hands. Everyone kept smiling at them and they would politely say "Hello." I was so proud of them. The celestial room was amazing. When we walked in Kamryn kept staring at the chandalier and was cooing and smiling. It was like she was talking to the Lord and was so happy to see him. It was so touching, I started to cry. I am so proud of my family. They are one of the best things in my life. The temple is a special place and I am so grateful that becuase of temples I can be with my family forever.

6 comments:

  1. That is so neat- I am going down thursday with my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat!! I am hoping to go.. it might have to be a different temple's open house.. busy! I want my girls to see the bride's room so bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so sweet. It made me way excited to see it. Don't you just wonder what goes through those little kids minds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your Dad. Let me know if you guys need anything...ie watching kids or whatever else you may need.
    We love you guys!

    The Petersons

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to go there before it is dedicated and show my kids! Let me know if you need anything, like I told you the other night, I am here if you need to talk. I sent you an invite to my blog at the e-mail address becky gave me, but if you need me to send it to a different one, email me back and let me know. Your family is in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kristin,
    I said I would leave you a comment so that you could find our blog page. so here you go I am so jealous I wanted to go see the Draper temple and had a horrible cold so I didn't get to go.

    ReplyDelete