Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kamryn turns 2!!!!



Crazy how time flies. I don't blog to journal, I don't blog for fun, I don't blog to stay in contact. I don't really blog much at all. I'm not sure why I am even blogging right now? My only reason is to show those of you who haven't given up on me and periodically check to see if anyone has an update that I'm still alive in the internet world...and to brag about my cute little Kamryn.

Kamryn turned 2 in July. She is so dang sassy but is full of spunk and life. I love this little girl and I think a lot of you out there will agree with me that she is LOADS OF FUN!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMI!!!

P.S. Check out my sister-in-laws blog....jh063095/blogspot.com ....so cute of Kamryn!!!!







6 comments:

  1. I love the picture of her laying on her stomach it is the cutest. What a face, it just make you want to give her a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are darling! I haven't seen those before. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures. She is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow all your girls are so darling and getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet pictures!! Happy birthday little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! Hey our song is on :)

    ReplyDelete