Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kamryn


Kamryn Grace Marietti was born on July 9, 2008. She is our third girl, yes I said third girl. I can't imagine life any other way. She has grown so fast in the last 3 1/2 months. She loves to smile at her sisters and loves to eat. She is already grabbing at her toys and can hold a rattle. We are so lucky to have her in our lives. She is loved by many. She doesn't have just one mom she has three. Lauryn and Madalyn are just as concerned about her as I am. She has completed our family.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for blogging! I love it, and am completely addicted! I saw a picture of your girls on your sister-in-law's blog and didn't even recogonize Lauryn. We need to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page looks awesome. You have professional pics to post, unlike my homemade photogs. See, now you know how, your going to find that people who you haven't seen in awhile will find you. It's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you have a blog!! I am so excited. I love your pictures! I am adding you to my blog list ok!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MARIETTI!!! Oh my gosh!!! How are you?? This is Tami Peterson! Steven and Alan ran into eachother thismorning in the paint store, and Alan gave Steve your blog address! I was so excited, I jumped right on here to see you! You all look so great! Your girls are darling, just like their Mom! Steve said that Alan looked good and that you guys are doing great! I'm so happy for you!!! I cannot believe how big Lauryn is! You'll have to jump on our blog and see our big 7 year old Janie. She's in 1st grade now! Time flies by! Keep in touch and leave me a comment too so I know you're around!! I'm so glad I got to see your beautiful family...we think about you all the time and miss you too!!

    ReplyDelete