Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged

Tagged? This is fun!!!

What's your husbands name? Alan Dean Marietti

How long have you guys been married? 8 years and 2 months.

How long did you date? 3 1/2 years

How old is he? Just turned the big 30...Wow

Who eats more sweets? Definitly me

Who said I Love You first? I did- I wrote it in a Love letter in Chemistry class

Who is taller? Alan, for sure

Who is the better singer? We both love to sing but I think I'm better

Who is smarter? Alan by far. He has a really good memory with lots of useless info in his head

Who does the laundry? Mostly me

Who pays the bills? Me

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do

Who mows the lawn? Mostly Alan but I really like to do it

Who cooks dinner? 99% of the time I do but occasionally a Sunday he'll finish dinner or cook when I'm at work

Who drives? Alan

Who is the first to say they are wrong? Me

Who kissed who first? I did

Who wears the pants? We each have a leg. Alan's strengths are my weakness and my strengths are his weaknesses.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! You did it! I love the header. That's more complicated than I know how to do. Maybe I can come over or you can come here next week and we can show each other some of the things we know about blogging. I'll work on figuring out how to add bloggers to your page, too!

    ReplyDelete