Friday, December 12, 2008

Gingerbread House!!!

I was at Joann's the other day and found a Gingerbread House kit. We've never made one before and I thought the girls would enjoy it. We had a lot fun decorating it with the help of Dad assembling the walls (that was kind of tricky). Here are some pictures of us decorating it. It turned out pretty cute. The girls did a good job.




Kamryn wasn't too happy we weren't giving her attention during the decorating. This is what she did most of the time. She did manage to stop crying for a little bit so I could snap a picture of all the girls together.


I had to add this picture of my little Kami. I bought her some new PJ's the other day and they look so cute on her. I love pink and green together. She's starting to sit up good with support and It's fun to watch her. She thinks she is pretty cool.

9 comments:

  1. Sorry, I didn't have the post set up correctly for comments. Hopefully it works now. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I need to try this! The girls look like they were really enjoying the gingerbread houses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls did such a beautiful job!!! I LOVE the picture of all 3 girls. They look great in yellow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those girls are too stinkin' cute!
    I miss them!
    Tell them Merry Christmas for us.
    we love you guys!
    my computer is fried so hopefully i can write again soon, but who knows!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen! I love your blog. You and Alan are so great! Will and I have a blog too... it is wandktreadway.blogspot.com if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a lot of fun! I have never made these before with my kids, but I keep seeing them on others blogs, I need to try it. They always turn out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how stinkin cute are those girls?!!! You are soo blessed! Great houses, too!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristen-
    I just ran accross your blog- How fun! The girls are DARLING and getting sooo big! You always have them dressed so dang cute- You are a good "Girl" mom! Hope you have a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Missy! I haven't talked to you forever. I saw your blog from Jani's...your girls are so cute Ü

    Hope all is well and you had a merry christmas...

    Kimberli G.

    ReplyDelete