Wednesday, January 14, 2009

6 months old


Wow!!! Kamryn is now 6 months old. I wanted to do this back on the 9th when it was her actual 6 month mark but I haven't taken the time. It is crazy how time flies. She is getting so big. She started sitting up a few days ago and today has actually done quite well. She sits in the middle of the floor and acts like she is the coolest thing in the world with all of her toys around her. Just imagine me sitting in the middle of the floor with a bunch of Snicker Bars and Diet Coke's. It's kind of the same (ha-ha). Anyway, I think I am finally getting the hang of things. I think the last few months have been quite crazy. The holidays were wonderful but I never quite got into a routine since I had Kamryn in July. I started watching a little14 month old boy. He is so cute. These last few months I lost my focus as a mother. I allowed myself to get too stressed out and didn't do those few small things that are so enormously important - like play with my kids, read to my kids, eat meals with my kids, and listen to my kids. I love being a mother.

8 comments:

  1. Very cute! She looks like she might get your dark hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I can't believe it's already been 6 months. It doesn't seem like that long ago I was at your house holding her. Crazy! Glad to hear your getting the hang of things I still don't know how you do it with 3 girls. 2 boys exhaust me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO adorable!! Love those firsts.. I know how you feel as far as losing touch.. that happened to me when I started watching someone else's little one.. it started to feel more like a job than a moms-love-thing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a cutie! The time has flown. I remember the car ride to the Logan temple like it was yesterday. AhhH. Has that much time passed already?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is such a doll Kristen..I can't believe she is sitting up already. My little one is getting there but not quite. She's kind of a lazy child though..She takes after her mom.. I hear ya on the stress. It's hard with 3 to juggle everything. It just takes time. I am finally getting back to normal and it will get better when they start going to school..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your girls have gotten so big! Thanks for stopping by my blog....I am glad you found me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe she is already 6 months! It seems like yesturday that I took care of you and her! She is so cute, they all are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the drool marks on her shirt! She is darling. I'm not sure I've ever had a good routine.....is there a secret?

    ReplyDelete