Tuesday, January 20, 2009

FUNNY LAURYN!!!


Lauryn is learning about the letter "G" in Pre-school. Last Thursday she walked out with these glasses on. There were only a few kids wearing them and Lauryn was the first one we saw. I immediately started laughing. She looked so silly and she knew it. She had a big smile on her face. I love how free spirited she is. She didn't care who was looking or laughing. She thought she was pretty funny.

This is Lauryn posing for the camera. She had to get positioned just right. He - He!!!













I took this picture of myself. I don't have a clue where she gets her goofiness from?

8 comments:

  1. you guys are silly! I'll wait til you want to start wearing her dress up jewelry and makeup- then I'll worry about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute.....I love your family pictures where did you get them done?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so cute! I wish I was that free spirited! maybe that is why we are told to be like little children (who cares what the world thinks right?) i hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! You girls look awesome!! Soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am pretty sure I know where she gets it! I can think of alot of times when we had some real fun times cause you were so crazy! You make me laugh! Lauren is too cute. Hey, I noticed that we weren't on your blog as friends anymore, did my invite for our blog go through? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny!! Tell Lauryn thanks for the little note...the girls all loved it. Maddie was really excited. Maddie actually got a call from her doctor last night and he said that she could try going back to school today if she felt up to it. She ended up going, but is going in for surgery on the 30th. Thanks for your message!! You are a great friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Joni,
    I never got the invite to visit your blog. I don't think it worked. I just thought you didn't want me to look at your blog ha-ha. I would love to be invited. I'll check back in a few days.

    ReplyDelete