Thursday, January 22, 2009

Goodnight Maddie

So a funny thing just happened. I went to check on the girls before going to bed and to my surprise this is what I found....














... Yep, that's Sadie, sleeping right in the same spot that Maddie sleeps in. It startled me at first and then I started to panic. If Sadie's in Maddie's bed where the heck is Maddie? I checked Lauryn's bed ... no Maddie ... I checked Kamryn's room ... no Maddie ... I checked the bathroom ... no Maddie. My last option was my bed and sure enough....
... there she was, sound asleep. The question is .... just how did she get there? Either Daddy didn't want to fall asleep alone or Sadie kicked her out. Now, who doesn't love the whole bed to themselves. I guess Sadie won this time. Naughty doggy!!!

5 comments:

  1. So Funny! She is so cute. I'm sure that big dog pushed her out of her own bed.. and she just let her. :)

    I ended up with two of my kids in my bed last night! Bad dreams. They know when Jason is out of town there is plenty of room next to MOM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL funny post :) I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that is way funny, I think Alan was scared to sleep alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is too cute! I bet you just wanted to laugh! I agree with ashley I think alan was afraid of the dark! j/k alan!

    ReplyDelete