Monday, November 3, 2008

Fun Halloween!!!


I've decided that I'm not very good at getting pictures of my girls all together on special occasions. I don't have one good picture of the girls together on Halloween. It's hard with a baby to get them all together when we're out and about. We had a really fun Halloween. We went trick-or-treating with our cousins, Taylor, Cayden and Hannah. Taylor's friends asked him to go with them but he new we were coming so he decided he would have more fun with Maddie. I should have got a picture of them two holding hands the whole time. Maddie thinks the world of Taylor and he thinks the world of Maddie. They are so cute together. Maddie was really grumpy when we were taking pictures so this is the best picture I got of her. I'm holding her and if you can't tell she's a butterfly. Lauryn looked adorable in her cat costume. She has the brightest smile and must have felt like a million bucks in it because every time I looked at her she was grinning from ear to ear.



For some reason I never dressed up Lauryn or Maddie like a pumpkin when they were babies but I always wanted to. I finally got my pumpkin baby and she was a cute one. She's so much fun. Lauryn and Maddie can get her to laugh so hard. It is so cute.

2 comments:

  1. What cute little trick-or-treaters!
    I love the pumpkin costume, They are all adorable :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Taylor will be excited to read the nice things you posted about him. I'm glad you came trick-or-treating with us. The kids had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete