Friday, November 21, 2008

Mornings - Yeah!!!



I love mornings!!! There is nothing better than to wake up to the sun shinning and open every blind in my house, make all the beds and sit in my room in my rocking chair rocking my little Kamryn. It's not to much later that Lauryn and Madalyn are sitting on the arms of the rocking chair or laying on my bed with their blanky's watching cartoons. I usually have a big mug with ice water and also an ice cold cup of Diet Coke, with a straw (I love straws). It's not too long after that the girls are asking for the famous chocolate milk. This is a typical morning for me. I do have some mornings I have to be a certain place so things go a little different but I love mornings. I usually get ready about 11:30 or noon just because I love to relax. I don't get much done in the mornings because I enjoy relaxing so much. I do all my chores before I go to bed so I can enjoy the next morning. I'm probably the opposite of a lot of people but I wanted to share because the sun was shinning so beautifully this morning. I love the sunshine and mornings!!!

4 comments:

  1. The suns not up when I get up but, I love the smell in the morning. It smells so fresh and clean. What a way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so peaceful and wonderful!! Good for you for taking the time to enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I bet those girls love it, too! You're such a good Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kristin! I found your blog thru Mindy Pitchers blog. I was exctied to see that it was YOU!! Congratulations on your new baby girl. All your girls are so cute! It is great to see that you guys are doing so well. I remember back in the SO 2nd ward when you guys were just starting your family. Hope you have a wonderful holiday. I hope its ok if I keep checking your blog!
    Take care, Natalie Turner

    ReplyDelete