Monday, November 3, 2008

Our new puppy, Sadie!!!


Just last Sunday we got a new puppy, Sadie. I love dogs and have my whole life.
Last November, our black lab, Katie, was hit by a car and killed. It was devastating. I still cry when I think about her and my girls still mention her in our family prayers.
Anyway, I was finally able to come to terms with her death and decided it was time to move on. Sadie is a yellow lab. She's about 12 weeks old. We are loving having her around. Madalyn and Lauryn are so good at taking care of her and as much work as a new puppy can be we are thrilled to have a new addition to our family.

3 comments:

  1. Awe, shes a cutie!
    I bet the kiddo's are loving her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She s so cute. I know what you meant when you talked about Katie. I lost Bella almost 2 years ago it was and still is hard. But, since we have gotten Daisy it has helped ease the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a brave person to take on a puppy. I think sometimes that it would be nice for Sophie to have a little friend, but I can't go through the whole puppy thing again. It's too much.

    ReplyDelete