Monday, November 10, 2008

I love my family!!!

I've been organizing my pictures and came across a few pictures I wanted to share. I can't believe how fast time flies. Just 4 months ago yesterday I was in the hospital giving birth to my little Kamryn.


















She has grown so fast and is such a blessing in our lives. She has the prettiest smile I've ever seen. I can't believe I am the mother to three little girls. I hope in the short amount of time I have them in my home I will be able to teach them to believe in themselves. That is such an important thing in life. I want them to be happy and grateful. I am so glad that they have each other to lean on through life. I can't think of a better gift I could have given my girls than each other.



They are so special. I can't imagine not having them in my life. Life is so precious and you never know what might happen tomorrow. Every once in a while I think about that and try to live each day to the fullest. I am so lucky.





6 comments:

  1. you are so lucky!!! They are all adoreable...but I think they are lucky too...having you as a Mom must be awesome! Everything you do, you do so well. I'm sure that they are proud of their Momma too!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Maddie winking in that last pic? Anyway... Your girls are smart and funny. You two are doing a great job raising them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your post, I agree with you about being a mother. It is a very precious gift and your girls are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Holly, to answer your question about Maddie winking, she always does that when she smiles. She says, "CHEESE" and sqints her eyes. It is so cute. Half of my pictures of her she is doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little girls K... girls are the best! :) Love those cheesers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I just found your blog thru Betsey's blog! Your girls are so dang cute! I'm gonna add you to my blog list if thats okay! :)

    ReplyDelete